Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ink Spill Badge - Fox

I realized I hadn't posted this...my only take-home commission from AC, an ink spill badge for Fox!  I cut up a bunch of paper for these for future badges, the set size is 4x4" and there is a choice of white linework like this, or a layer of white acrylic paint and black linework over that.  Either looks pretty cool.

These are still $15 or two for $25.  I want to make more really badly, but I'm trying to cut down on taking many trades for the remainder of the summer and probably the beginning of the school year, unfortunately, so the only way to get much of anything from me for a while for anybody will be via commission.

I want to post a few other things, but I'm going to do that Monday, as it'll be text-heavy and I have Inspirational Sunday tomorrow. :)
Hoping to start another blog segment next week, for featuring other blogs, shops, and people taking commissions/selling work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment