Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11/01/11: Halloween!

Firstly, since I neglected to post my Halloween art....remnants may be working their way in over the next few weeks.  I'm still in pumpkin mode.
So my neighbor decided to throw a party and I couldn't sleep because the apartment was shaking so I made a bunch of Halloween ACEOS.

I worked on another project that -may- be too fragile/big to scan; I'll have to see...but it made me way into toning paper with ink.
The Shining, woo.

More of The Shining.  Liam is a frighteningly plausible Jack Torrance.

Not-Dog from Shadowed Lives, hunting for some...food.

Then a departure from creepsville for a really cute little greeting card sort of deal of Carlos with sugar skull face paint, all ready for Halloween.  And delicately licking a lollipop....saucy.

 I've got prints of all of these coming in the mail thanks to Snapfish having free tiny prints when you join (well, shipping, but still a good deal).  Plus now til mid November if you use the code PRINTSFREE you can get 100 tiny prints excluding shipping, so...a lot of ACEO prints coming to me, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment